Job descriptionProduction Planning Manger
Competitive dependant on experience
Monday-Friday 37.5 Hours per week.
Our client is one of the world's market leaders in communication and information technology. Due to the continuous growth of the worldwide company, they are looking for a Production Planning Manager to join them on a permanent basis in the Ipswich area.
Offering a competitive salary, 33 days holiday (Including public bank holidays) and several other great perks and benefits there has never been a greater time to work for this fantastic company.
Your main role as a Production Planning Manager will be to lead a planning team and to help to drive further improvements in sales and operations planning processes. Reporting directly to the Operations Director and collaborating with project and production management teams you will be the key of delivering excellence to the customers.
Other duties will include:
• Drive and coordinate sales and operations planning processes with key stakeholders
• Lead planning team with focus on continuous improvement
• Develop the planning process and systems to provide a scalable solution for a growing business
• Support Continuous improvement to drive production throughput and efficiency
To be considered for this role you would need to have following:
• Demonstrable experience of implementing and developing MRP and MES processes and systems
• Previous Production Planning and team managing experience,
• Experience in developing production planning processes from R&D to production desirable.
If you feel you have relevant experience and would like the chance to work in a fast-paced, hands-on environment for a world renowned company then please apply now or call Cooper Lomaz for more information.
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships