Job descriptionAre you a Saffron Walden based Administrator looking for your next part time role? Perhaps you want to work around school hours?
Working for a global medical provider who develop creative and innovative products, services and solutions, this is a role which will see you support the day-to-day operational administration of the site.
- Front of house cover including screening calls, booking rooms for meetings and be the face to greet visitors when they arrive on site.
- Administration of all refreshments, cleaning products, toiletries, stationery etc.
- Organise internal meetings.
- Internal and external correspondence
- Routine document scanning, archiving and retrieval.
- Anything other duties as and when they crop up.
This is a really varied role so you will need to be a bit of a plate spinner able to prioritise your workload and multitask. You'll enjoy communicating with people at all levels and have a definite air of professionalism about you. You'' have good computer knowledge, able to navigate your way around Microsoft Office without any issues.
Working 9am-3pm Monday to Friday, with a salary on offer of £23-25k pro rata, this is ideal for you if you want to work close to home.
For more information pleases click apply or call Jenny at Cooper Lomaz in Norwich.
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships