Job descriptionManagment Accountant
Attleborough (on site)
£30,000 - £35,000
9:00 - 5:30pm
Working with a fantastic business located near Attleborough you will be working with some large and well known clients, producing management accounts and providing analysis for reporting to senior stakeholders
You will manage your own client and be given the autonomy to provide in depth analysis of client accounts in a timely manner
Study support is offered after probation for those wanting to complete CIMA or ACCA
- Production of monthly management accounts packs for multiple trading entities to include KPI’s and variance analysis, within expected deadlines.
- Full balance sheet reconciliations.
- Speedy manipulation of data within Excel.
- Managing external relationships and expectations to ensure the effective communication of financial information.
- Prepare weekly reports for stakeholders and Head of Finance.
- Liaison and assisting the auditors of Client companies.
- Working closely with other members of the accounts team (purchase ledger, payroll, credit control).
- VAT returns, and other statutory returns.
- Strong management accounts experience
- Proven communication and customer service skills
- Part or fully qualified CIMA/ACCA
- Able to manage expectations effectively.
- IT literate with strong systems knowledge including strong skills in Excel
- Methodical and high attention to detail
- 2 Years in a similar role would be preferred
If you're looking for the next step in your accounting career or love management accounting and are looking to work with some large clients then apply today!
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships