Job descriptionHealth and Safety Manager
Suffolk / Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week
Basic salary circa £45,000 DOE
Cooper Lomaz are partnered with a growing company on the out skirts of Diss, who are seeking a Health and Safety Manager to join their growing, established team. Working within a highly regulated environment, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your H&S career, with internal progression and the opportunity to complete further qualifications within Health and Safety.
In this job role, you will be managing the day-to-day Health and Safety of the site. In addition, you will provide advice on Health and Safety related issues and improve systems and processes.
Other key duties include:
- Assist in carrying out internal H&S audits and inspections
- Organise and assist in the reviewing of risk assessments after accidents/incidents
- Manage the records relating to the above assessments ensuring that they are complete and up to date
- Hold a Level 3 in H&S (IOSH or equivalent)
- Have done accident investigation training and hazards & near miss reporting training
- Be organised and self-motivated
If this Health and Safety Manager is of interest you and you have the relevant skills and experience, APPLY NOW.
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships