Job descriptionCooper Lomaz are excited to recruit for a well-established client based in Eye seeking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Full-time role, Monday to Friday with a mix of rotating day shift - 0600 - 1400 / 0800 - 1600 / 1400 - 2200
Multi-Skilled Engineer responsibilities:
- Efficiently maintain & repair electrical and mechanical plant equipment.
- Undertake diagnostic and fault-finding procedures.
- Conduct routine maintenance and general upkeep of plant equipment.
- Attend mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- Assist with small projects and continuous improvements.
- The individual will also need to show a commitment to quality and safety as well as assisting in keeping the factory safe and compliant.
- Electrically qualified and Competent Multi skilled Engineer.
- Previous experience in FMCG or food industry with packaging experience beneficial.
- Resourceful, driven with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and variations to workload.
- The ideal candidate should have high level of problem-solving skills, experience working with industrial electrical systems, plant machinery and automated packaging machinery.
- Understanding electrical drawings.
- A balance of electrical and mechanical skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team & unsupervised.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work closely and communicate effectively with staff and contractors at all levels.
- Maintain and update planned preventative maintenance schedules.
- General understanding of building and site services.
- Being able to identify faults or hazards and troubleshooting system failures.
- Understanding of Fluid Power systems and drawings
- Understanding of Health & Safety Policies.
- Be flexible with daily working hours for handovers and occasional overtime.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Competitive pension contribution
- On site Parking
For more information about this opportunity or any other roles please contact Cooper Lomaz recruitment team.
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships