Job descriptionEngineering Product Specialist
Salary up to £33,000 (DOE)
Clear Progression route
My client, who is as one of the world leaders in the development and manufacturing of digital cutting machinery. Which is used in a wide range of industries, typically including motorsport, automotive, aerospace, etc.
Due to the phenomenal success of the company, my client is looking to recruit an Technical Engineering Specialist to their growing team.
- Assisting with and undertaking demonstrations on site and general maintenance of demo equipment
- Technical support to customers regarding applications queries
- Troubleshooting technical issues and providing effective solutions.
The successful candidate will be passionate about the Engineering sector and will hold a genuine interest in Applications and their importance within the industry
- Strong interest in engineering and applications, with a background in a relevant field (e.g., engineering, technology, etc.)
- Confidence in handling technical challenges and communicating solutions effectively.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with a personable and customer-focused approach.
This is a rare opportunity to work for a cutting edge company, who pride themselves on developing and investing in members of staff.
Please apply now to avoid disappointment!
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships