Job descriptionAccount Manager
Salary up to £27k per annum
We have an immediate requirement for an enthusiastic and highly organised person to join our clients dynamic Sales Team as an Account Manager.
As the Account Manager, strong administration skills are essential along with excellent customer service and an ability to build a quick rapport with customers. Using your initiative and being responsible for your workload is an important part of the role.
- Key Account Management – serve as a lead point of contact for all customer account management matters, including loading customer orders on to the MRP system
- Ensuring parts are on track with production
- Creating returns paperwork
- Loading new enquiries and submitting quotes
- Hosting and visiting customers
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work is crucial
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Personable and confident communicating to customers via the phone
- Meticulous organisation skills
- Computer literate with MS Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience of working in an engineering / manufacturing environment
- Knowledge and use of MRP software
If this sounds like the new position you are after then please click "Apply" now.
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships