Job descriptionCNC Programmer
Industry Leading Company
Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 17:00pm (40 hours)
My client, who is one of the market leaders in the steel industry is looking to add to their growing team. This is fantastic opportunity to join a company who have been trading for over half a century and are showing no sign of slowing down.
- Creating CNC machine programs for manufacturing, using designated software
- Reading and understanding engineering drawings and confirming programme components from customer drawings, including manual programming of customer drawings
- Managing the scheduling of CNC machines and checking progression throughout the day to the completion of the job
- Experience in programming CNC machines and CAD
- Experience on the shop floor is beneficial but not essential.
- Ability to maintain accurate records and filing all correspondence as appropriate
This is an unmissable opportunity for a Production Programmer to join a company who truly value their staff.
If you want the chance to progress and receive industry leading training, then please apply today to avoid disappointment!
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships