Job descriptionMaintenance Engineer (4 day working week)
Salary £45,000- £50,000 (Dependent on experience)
Hours: 21:00pm – 07:30am, 40 hours per week, Monday – Thursday
Company van (upon completion of probation)
I am extremely pleased to be working with an industry leading Steel Stockholder, they have been trading for over half a century and are showing no sign of slowing down. Through years of continuous success, they have built up an outstanding reputation which has aided them greatly with maintaining strong relationships with their customers.
Due to their phenomenal success my client is looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to join their experienced team.
- Performing preventative maintenance routines and condition monitoring of production machinery and facilities
- Being proactive in identifying and carrying out potential machine upgrades to improve lifespan, efficiency, productivity or safety of the machine and communicating these to the management team for consideration
- Diagnosing faults and repairing machines in a safe manner to minimise downtime and cost
- Strong Mechanical and Electrical skills
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic knowledge, along with PLC, inverter, instrumentation and control experience.
- You must hold a valid UK driving license and have experience in a heavy industrial environment.
If you want the chance to progress and receive industry leading training, then please apply today to avoid disappointment!
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships