Monday to Thursday: 7:00am - 16:15pm, Friday: 7:00am - 12:00pm
Salary £34,500 - £36,500
This Food Technology company in the Cambridgeshire area are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced mechanical Fitter to join their dynamic and ever-growing Manufacturing team.
In this job role you will be responsible for assembling complete machines and sub-assemblies to customer specification/requests and assist in testing finished equipment and recording the results accurately.
Other key duties include:
- Operating portable hand tools (drilling, grinding, and sanding etc)
- Using slings and pendant cranes safety if needed to lift components and assemblies
- Maintain safe and tidy work environment
As Mechanical Engineer you will:
- Have an engineering qualification (NVQ or time served etc)
- Be able to interpret drawings and specifications
- Have a methodical work approach and have a high attention to detail
If you have the required qualification, skills and experience and would like to be considered for this Mechanical Fitter job role, APPLY NOW.
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships