Job descriptionJunior IT Support Engineer
£20,000 - £24,000 per annum DOE
Cooper Lomaz have partnered with a national business based outside of Ipswich to source a Junior IT Support Engineer to join their team. The company has seen great growth over the last year and has grown the teams across all departments. The business itself produces its application, and this role will support the customers who use the application across the UK. You will need to deliver outstanding customer service as you will be communicating with non-technical-minded customers and providing 1st Line Support.
- Triage inbound tickets and calls from customers.
- Use the CRM to log customer contact within agreed SLAs.
- Provide 1st Line Support remotely to customers based around the UK.
- Escalate tickets to senior colleagues when required.
- Possess a sound knowledge and interest in IT, with a desire to build a career in IT Support.
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Office 365
- Track record of excellent customer service
- Clear and precise written and verbal communication
The role itself is available on a hybrid basis, however, you must have a level of flexibility with the amount of time spent in the office, and be able to be a self-starter when working from home. The location of the office will require you to have access to your own transport.
Want to know more about the role? APPLY TODAY!
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships