We are working for a well known heavy machinery business who are looking for Service Engineers. They're in the Braintree area if that's of any interest to you location wise?
The main responsibilities will be included to:
- Service, maintain and repair the full range of machines, alongside complimentary products. You will use a laptop as much as getting your hands dirty to get the job done.
- Have a relevant qualification, or equivalent experience within the field of heavy machinery (agriculture, large HGV or construction)
- Have excellent people skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Be willing upsskill offered to you with via comprehensive internal and external training
- Be willing to work overtime at peak periods
- A decent permanent salary with regular appraisal reviews
- Your own van, laptop and phone
- Tool insurance to a value of £20,000 as standard.
- Excellent pension scheme paying well over the industry average.
- Life assurance.
- Industry leading sickness absence pay.
- 24 days annual leave rising to 28 per year.
- Regular overtime on all hours over 37.5 per week to ensure your earnings are substantially over your base salary
If this sounds of interest then please hit apply or call Jenny at Cooper Lomaz in Norwich.
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships