Job descriptionService Engineer
39 hours per week Monday to Friday
Up to £36,500 per annum
Looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Cooper Lomaz are recruiting for a well-established client in Norwich seeking for a Service Engineer to join their expanding team.
As a Service Engineer, your responsibilities will be:
- Carry out service itinerary in accordance with Company and Service procedure.
- Ensure all tasks are carried out in compliance with relevant statutory legislation and local policies. Codes of practice should include Health and Safety, COSHH reporting any incidents.
- Undertake fault diagnosis, rectification and maintenance on electrical/mechanical equipment.
- Keeping a high standard of cleanliness during jobs
- Support other Service Engineers within the team when required.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of policies, procedures and work instructions.
Person Specification – Service Engineer:
- Electrical qualifications
- Previous experience with food machinery
- Machinery installation
- Machinery commissioning
- Understanding of PLC software
- Multi Skilled- Mechanical & Electrical
- Machine Service & Breakdown
- Fault diagnostics
- Full Driving licence
- Working away
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships