Job descriptionMechanical Design Engineer
39 hours per week Monday to Friday
Up to £45k DOE
Looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Cooper Lomaz are recruiting for a well-established client in Norwich seeking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their expanding team.
As a member of the engineering team - you will be working on engineering designs from basic concepts, all the way through to detailed manufacture and installation drawings.
You will be:
- Working and collaborating with the team to produce design solutions.
- Applying your technical knowledge to work with challenging mechanical requirements.
- Make sure you follow company legislation, regulations and procedures.
- Managing your time accordingly.
- Having a continuous improvement mindset in all aspects of your work is important.
Person Specification – Mechanical Design Engineer/Draughtsman:
- Qualifications in engineering HNC/D or Degree (Essential)
- Machinery/mechanical design experience (Essential)
- Good 3D & 2D CAD skills (Inventor/Solidworks/AutoCAD) (Essential)
- Food industry machinery design experience (Desirable)
- Project engineering experience (Desirable)
- Process engineering experience (Desirable)
For more information about this opportunity or any other roles please contact Cooper Lomaz recruitment team.
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships