Job descriptionElectrical Wire Person
£35,000 per annum
Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm, Friday 8am - 4pm
This company are advancing food manufacturing with bespoke and progressive seasoning and conveyor systems and are continuously looking for professionals across a number of exciting and progressive job roles to come and play a key part in their growth.
Due to rapid growth and expansion and an excellent vision for the future our client is looking for a Panel Wire Person to work in a pivotal role on their bespoke product range.
Offering a very competitive salary and excellent progression opportunities as well as a great benefits package this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced or qualified Panel Wire Person to come and join their ever-expanding team based in Sandy, Bedfordshire. Overtime is regularly available.
The main duties of the Electrical Wire Person will include:
- Control Box Assembly
- Machinery Assembly
- Reading Mechanical and electrical drawings and wiring diagrams
- Laying out and assembling backplates to drawings
- Assembling multipin plug socket assemblies
Key Skills and Relevant Experience:
- Experience within a similar role
- Able to read and work to electrical diagrams
- Ability to read and work to mechanical engineering drawings/specifications
- Experience manufacturing control panels and electrical assemblies
- Electrical qualifications would be an advantage
If you feel like you have the correct skills and experience and want to work in an interesting ever-changing role for a progressive company, then please "Apply Now"
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships