Job descriptionMobile Service Engineer
Salary up to £48,000 (Dependent on experience)
My client, who is as one of the world leaders in the development and manufacturing of digital cutting machinery. Not only are they pioneers in their field, but they also collaborate with world-renowned brands in industries from Motorsport and Aviation to Digital and Textiles.
Due to the continued success of the company, my client is looking to recruit a new Mobile Service Engineer in order keep up with demand.
- Installation and maintenance of high valued cutting equipment
- Training customers on the use of the equipment and software
- On site trouble shooting and repair as well as telephone support
- A qualified person ideally to HNC, HND, B/Eng or equivalent in any engineering discipline
- Candidates must possess strong computer skills and the ability to use CAD or graphics software would be an advantage.
- A Full UK clean driving licence
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships