Job descriptionSite Installation Supervisor
£34,500 per annum
Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm and Friday 8am to 4pm
Do you want to work for a leading company who specialise in the manufacturing of equipment used in the food industry? Would you like to surround yourself with a team of highly skilled engineers who are committed to the utmost quality? If so, then this could be the job role for you.
- Working on site at worldwide destinations in line with the Company Travel Policy
- To supervise and coordinate mechanical installation teams and ensure equipment is installed correctly, to drawing and specification. This will involve hands-on assembly and welding at times.
- To oversee electrical installation teams
- Trouble shooting problems with newly installed lines/equipment, solving snagging issues
- Working to tight deadlines demonstrating an ability to work under pressure
- Sharing information with customers and Project Engineers. Completing reports covering completed work, details of problems identified and solutions
- To work closely with Project Managers and Project Engineers to meet and deliver client requirements
- Carry out all duties and work in accordance with the company's quality systems and procedures
You will have strong experience as an Electro-Mechanical Engineer, and this business will reward you with a highly competitive rate of pay, and the opportunity to develop.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Able to read technical drawings.
- Electro-mechanical engineering background.
- Construction industry qualifications: CSCS card and SSSTS qualification
- Safety Passport (SPA or similar)
- Food hygiene certificate (as a module of SPA, or similar)
- Licenses for Fork Lift Truck and MEWP
If you are an experienced Site Installation Supervisor looking for your next opportunity, then Apply Now!
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships