Job descriptionCooper Lomaz are excited to offer a career opportunity with a local IT provider based in Bury St Edmunds for a IT Support Technician. The business is an outsourced IT provider, who support companies across East Anglia with their existing IT, providing consultancy advice to companies, and installing new products.
- Provide 1st – 2nd line IT Support remotely and in person
- Triage inbound tickets, phone calls and emails
- Prioritise workload, ensuring the support is divided amongst the team
- Installing new systems across infrastructure, networks, deploying hardware and installing software
- Have experience working with Active Directory, Office 365 Admin, and Networks
- Knowledge of On-Prem and Cloud servers
- Track record of troubleshooting software and hardware
- Background tackling 1st – 2nd line tickets
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Virtualisation – VMware or Hyper-V
- Cloud – Either AWS or Azure
- Experience working on server migrations.
- Experience in IT security
- Burys St Edmunds – Full time onsite
Interested in this role? Apply Now!
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships