Job descriptionJob Title: Service Desk Technician
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 per annum
Cooper Lomaz has joined forces with a successful business in Southwold to recruit a Service Desk Technician for their team. This full-time permanent position is based at their head office. As a hands-on technician, you will provide support to non-technical colleagues, offering exceptional customer service while troubleshooting and identifying faults. Please note that this role is fully onsite and, due to the location, requires the ability to drive and have access to your own transport.
The successful candidate will become part of an established IT team, working alongside senior colleagues who offer valuable learning opportunities. This internal role involves providing support to both warehouse and office-based colleagues.
- Provide on-site hands-on technical support.
- Deliver outstanding customer service, translating technical terminology for non-technical colleagues.
- Respond to any questions or queries related to IT.
- Passionate about IT and eager to build a career in the field.
- Experience in a customer service role.
- Understanding of the Windows operating system, Office 365, and Active Directory.
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships