Job descriptionContinuous Improvement Manager
Salary (Dependent on experience)
Flexible working hours
I am thrilled to be working with one of the world leaders in their field, they design, develop and manufacture Medical/gas control products. They have had a pivotal role in the industry, which in turn has led to their products and solutions being used globally.
My client is looking to recruit a Continuous Improvement Engineer, who can execute a continuous improvement strategy and approach by translating business objectives into actionable projects.
- Engages with other departments to sustain, improve, and streamline all processes with a primary focus on safety, quality, delivery, and cost
- General application of concepts and principals to resolve a variety of issues
- Review, investigate, and implement improvements based on efficiency reports.
- Strong previous experience of delivering LEAN Six Sigma and best manufacturing principles.
- Proven track record of achievement in continuous improvement within a manufacturing environment.
- Able to work effectively on own initiative.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Continuous Improvement Engineer to join a growing and stable company, who can offer a real opportunity for progression.
Please apply now to avoid disappointment!
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships