Advanced Apprenticeship trained and has picked up skills such as Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance and Mechanical and Electrical fault finding. He is experienced with BRC audits as his previous employer has achieved an A* BRC rating and has maintained that.
Having only a short list of previous employers this shows that the candidate is a loyal worker, who will be looking to progress through the ranks wherever he works. With a background in BRC and beverage industries he has worked with large machinery plus conveyors, pneumatics and hydraulics.
Looking for around £42,000 for his next position. Available with 1 months’ notice and would be available to interview with flexibility at a time to suit.
- BRC Audits | Pneumatics | Hydraulics
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Electrical & Mechanical Fault Finding
- PPM & Reactive Maintenance
- Achieved completion of a 5 year apprenticeship in 3 years
- Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Engineering Manufacturing/ Engineering Maintenance
- ELA Level 3 NVQ Extended Diploma in Engineering Maintenance
- Level 2 Functional Skills Qualification in Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- BTEC Level 3 in Engineering