Our candidate is a confident, passionate and enthusiastic individual that despite being young, boasts a wealth of experience in IT both in a support and technician environment.
He is currently an IT Support Technician working on 2nd and 3rd line escalations, to on site repairs to the IT infrastructure and maintenance of the IT infrastructure. He is experienced in all aspects of IT from maintaining servers, network infrastructure repairs, hardware repairs and upgrades. The reason he wants to move on from this role is because he wants a new challenge, where he can settle and both develop his skills but provide value to a company and develop his career. He is a friendly, approachable person that is fantastic with problem solving which is proven as he provides efficient resolutions for students and teachers.
Therefore he has shown interest in a role with a salary expectation of £30,000 and a notice period of 3 weeks.
- Azure/ active directory
- Operating Systems
- Problem solving and troubleshooting
- Windows servers Hardware- Repairs, assembly and installation/ configuration
- Computing Science BSc Hons (1st Class Honours)
- Information Communication Technology (BTEC level 3)
- Medical Science (BTEC level 3)
- Extended Project Qualification Diploma
- English Language (AS)