I am working with a fantastic candidate who is a driven professional that is both technically minded whilst having client relationship experience.
He was previously a System Engineer - For this role he was responsible for providing IT infrastructure support to customers and Internal employees including 2nd to 3rd line Server and IT Support, working closely with teams throughout the business to ensure technical issues and projects, responsible for privacy and data protection compliance Help and Managing ISO Certification process. design and implement policies and security procedures – MFA/2FA on critical systems and rolled out to all users. He has participated in internal/eternal projects that help scale their environment, help implement and improve overall IT methodology. While collaborating with internal teams and 3rd party suppliers to ensure projects are delivered on time, budget and technical expectations. He is a motivated yet friendly individual that could fit within any team as he has great communication skills.
He has a salary expectation of £40,000 and is available immediately.
He is looking ideally for a Hybrid/ remote role.
- IT Support Experience.
- Communication and problem solving skills.
- Client and stakeholder management.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Good teamwork skills, organisation, communication, hardworking, Problem solving, Strong technical knowledge and willing to invest in my own personal learning and development.
- Trained and Coached Junior staff members
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Security Cleared
- Fire Marshall
- COVID-19 Key worker – Contributing towards the distribution of NHS PPE supplies
- Prince2:2017 Foundation Certificate in Project Management
- MTA: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- BTEC Level 3 Software And Development- Distinction, Distinction, Merit (A,A,B)