2nd line support technician
Bury St Edmunds
Up to £32,000 plus on-call pay
Cooper Lomaz are working with an exciting client, going through a growth phase, who are looking for an experienced 2nd line support technician to join the internal team in Bury St Edmunds. The successful candidate will provide 1st and 2nd line hardware and software support to the internal users. You will be involved with server support, network administration, infrastructure and systems support for the business, escalating to 3rd line technicians when required.
You will have an understanding of infrastructure support, and can assist with improvements to the estate. The successful candidate will provide 1st and 2nd line support to internal users, and you will be experienced with logging systems. You will have the opportunity to engage with project work and will ensure the smooth operations of the internal systems.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Strong knowledge of the IT environment and a technical ability through qualifications/experience with emphasis on Server Operating systems and protocols.
• The ability to communicate confidently and clearly to customers both face to face and over the phone/skype.
• Understanding/experience of the ITIL framework.
• Windows XP,7,10, Server 2003/2008/2012/2016
• Solid understanding of DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, Telephony, Virtualisation.
• Network troubleshooting, TCP/IP and general LAN/WAN troubleshooting.
• Office 365 administration.
• CompTIA A+, MCSA Windows Server 2012/2016 and/or MCSA Office 365.
• High standard of Incident & Problem management.
• ITIL Certified
• MSCE Server 2012/2016, Comptia Network +, Server +, Security+, Cloud.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then APPLY NOW!
Apply for this job