Application Support Agent
Cooper Lomaz are currently working with a growing technology company in Cambridge near Fulbourn who specialise in cutting-edge software solutions who are seeking a Support / Service desk Analyst to join an established but growing team offering strong career progression.
This is a vital customer / user facing role where you will be supporting a global user base remotely. On a day to day basis you will be working closely with an experienced team of Service / Software / Applications Support Agents and also sitting alongside the web developer team where you will follow industry best practise support methodologies and take ownership of requests following them to resolution. The successful candidate will be support a range of bespoke applications and software where you will be assisting users with 1st to 2nd line issues and troubleshooting and in some cases training users. You will other internal documentation Meet SLA’s whilst adopting ITIL
You will be working in a team of 5 -6 other 1st line agents, triaging tickets raised in Zendesk for a wide range of products, investigating technical issues via phone, email and remote sessions. The majority of tickets require a high level of troubleshooting and problem solving, and will allow you to work closely with 2nd line, DevOps, and Development.
If you are technically minded, and enjoy problem solving with focus on customer service, then this is the role for you.
• Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Attention to detail throughout all tasks
• Ability to work as a team and independently
• Keen to learn new products and technologies
• Excellent customer service skills and desire to go above and beyond
• Knowledge of Windows OS and SQL
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment whilst meeting SLA’s
While the following will make you stand out
• Educated to degree standard or an equivalent discipline
• Experience of working in a technical support environment
• Experience of working with cloud based software
• Fluent in Dutch, German or French
Apply for this job