Business Development (Microsoft - IT Solutions)
Up to £60,000 per annum base salary - OTE £100,000+ per annum
Home working available with 1-2 days a week from office
I am currently recruiting for a Business Development Specialist for a very exciting and growing business based in Bedfordshire who specialise in the technology sector. The business has grown consistently over the last 20 years and want to continue to do so through client referrals and excellent service delivery. The client is a managed services provider and ensures a smooth running of their clients IT operations.
In the role of Business Development Specialist, you will be responsible for the new business growth and have a fantastic opportunity to further develop your sales career. As the Business Development Specialist, you will have a strong proven track record of sales within a managed services environment, working with SME's and corporate customers - owning, leading and converting new sales opportunities within a fast paced and dynamic environment.
As the Business Development Specialist, you will be responsible for the following:
- Engage with clients on a day to day basis while providing a well matched solution sale
- Engage with prospect organisations with an emphasis on new business and lead generation
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against KPI's while providing an excellent customer journey throughout
- Work with a number of teams across the business during the sales process
- Focus on new client acquisition and development, with some existing client management
As the Business Development Specialist, you will have the following skills:
- 2+ years experience working in a business development/pre-sales role
- Enthusiasm and drive to be a new business and client hunter
- Working knowledge of selling managed services and of the IT industry
- Working with/selling Microsoft products/services is a must to be considered for the role
- Propose solutions based on the customer strategy
Please note you will not be considered for this position unless you have business development and new sales experience within the IT/MSP side of things.
Apply for this job