Electrical Design Engineer - Colchester - £35,000-£40,000
Due to the continued growth in the business. This market leading client are looking to recruit an Electrical Design Engineer to join the business in this extremely exciting time!
• Creating electrical control system design drawings
• Provide documentation for bespoke and refurbished projects
• Working on various projects with a small team or individually
• Managing specification, verification, and validation of the control systems
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience:
• HNC/HND (or equivalent) in electrical / control systems engineering.
• Able to design control panels / motor control centres using EPLAN software.
• Able to design PLC hardware and network interfaces.
• Able to select instrumentation for process design.
• Able to interpret P&ID drawings and provide technical recommendations.
• Ability to work to client specifications and provide value engineered solutions.
• Can apply the relevant standards and directives relating to electrical design.
This a great opportunity for anyone looking to progress in their design engineering career.
Apply for this job