Electrical Maintenance Engineer
2s and 3s Days and Nights
Are you a multi-skilled engineer with exceptional experience in Manufacturing?
Tired of working for someone that doesn’t embrace changes and improvements?
Well I need to speak with you.
I’m currently working with a Food Manufacturing powerhouse who are looking to grow their engineering team and introduce another Engineer with a strong, multi-skilled background. The company have been operating in the area for decades and as one of their largest sites, it can be incredibly fast paced. You’ll be working on a variety of machinery from production and manufacturing equipment, to process and packaging as well as everything in between.
Day to day, your responsibilities will include:
- Planned preventative maintenance.
- Record and report on potential unsafe working methods.
- Continuous improvements to ensure the factory is working as efficiently as possible.
- Supporting with Projects and actively encouraging innovative ideas
You will ideally have the Following Skills set:
- Exceptional engineering experience with strong working knowledge of electrical and mechanical experience
- Experience in an FMCG or Foods Manufacturing environment.
- City and Guilds 2330 electrical installations / 17th edition.
- Apprentice trained in electrical and mechanical engineering
An opportunity to work for a company of this size and stature does not come along often, so if you’ve got the skill set and you’re ready to progress your career, apply now.
Apply for this job