< Back to jobs
Accountancy & Finance
||January 01, 1970
Are you an experienced Financial Controller looking for their next role?
I am looking for a qualified or part qualified Financial Controller with intercompany accounts experience to join a small dedicated team near Colchester, salary is dependent upon experience.
Your role as Financial Controller will be diverse, being responsible for the accounts of 4 companies within the group. Some of your responsibilities will be:
• Responsible for the management accounting.
• Preparation of annual statutory accounts.
• Preparation of annual corporation tax returns.
• Preparation for the audit process with external auditors.
• Cash management and cash flow forecasting.
• Management and development of internal financial controls.
• To ensure compliance with all relevant accounting standards / legislation.
• Monthly preparation of balance sheet and operating cash flow (OCF) analysis.
• Proactive financial analysis and business partnering support to the Managing Director and other Directors to identify improvements and cost saving measures/projects.
• Direct management four finance team members.
• Responsible for forecasting / budgeting process.
• Fixed assets register and schedules.
• Board report preparation and attendance at Board Meetings as required.
• Supporting accounts team during peak periods as required.
You will have advanced Excel skills, previous experience as a Financial Controller and experience of intercompany cross charging.
If you feel that this is the role for you then APPLY NOW or call Kelly on 01206 984321
Apply for this job