Horticultural Showroom Salesperson
Competitive Salary plus bonus, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
42.5 hour working week, including 1 in 2 Saturdays
One of the leading suppliers of horticultural machinery and services to the agricultural, construction and professional grass machinery markets have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Horticultural Showroom Salesperson to join their team!
If you are looking to be part of a well-established and dynamic company then this is the role for you! In your new role as Showroom Salesperson you will use your knowledge of agricultural and ground care machinery and hardware along with your sales abilities to generate sales. You are a confident, articulate sales professional whom will be able to maximize sales opportunities!
In your role as some of your responsibilities will include:
• Assisting the Branch & Sales Manager
• Maximise sales opportunities
• Assisting in the showroom and parts department
As the Horiticultural Showroom Salesperson you will be able to offer information and advice on all equipment, resulting in sales and satisfied customers.
You will have:
• Excellent relationship, rapport building skills, able to manage customer expectations.
• MUST have previous selling experience ideally with Agricultural parts.
• Technical knowledge of machines and there uses would be an advantageous
• Attention to detail.
• Full, clean driving license.
As this is an excellent opportunity to join a leading local business, it wont be around for long. If this sounds like your next step, apply now!
Apply for this job