< Back to jobs
Accountancy & Finance
||January 01, 1970
Are you looking for a new position in Payroll and have 3 years payroll experience?
If so, my client is looking for a Payroll Processor in Braintree and are willing to pay between £21,000 - £25,000 for the right candidate. You will be comfortable with a payroll processing program such as Sage Line 50, be able to handle large volumes of data, have knowledge of RTI requirements and knowledge of auto enrolment.
My client is an independent Chartered Accountants who provide a full range of services including annual accountancy, audit, management accounts and payroll.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Processor are:
• To work within a small team of 4 staff
• To assist with the processing of weekly and monthly payrolls for over 350 clients
• To input all new starters and leavers onto the payroll system
• To deal with HMRC in respect of basic queries
• To respond to and resolve payroll queries
• To liaise with the Payroll Manager to cover holidays within the department
• To undertake the training requirements of the Practice in order to develop and progress your knowledge and skills and to follow the requirement of any apprenticeship route provided.
• To integrate successfully with the team and provide effective support for other team members.
• To be prepared to take on additional tasks and follow instructions and procedures that are required for the operation of the payroll process.
Benefits to working for this company as a Payroll Processor are paid parking, life assurance after 3 months service, tax-free birthday and Christmas gifts, annual bonus based on profits, early finish Friday option and on-going courses and training.
If this Payroll Processor role sounds perfect for you then APPLY NOW or call Kelly on 01206 984321
Apply for this job