Senior Infrastructure Analyst
12 Month - Fixed Term Contract
Up to £58,000
Your next role is as a Senior infrastructure Analyst based on the innovative science park in Cambridge. Your new employer boasts an outstanding working environment and a benefits package that is second to none which includes - a pension with contributions up to 12%, 26 days holiday (starting) plus bank holidays, flexible working etc.
This not for profit organisation has 170 years of history has an extremely active social clubs which on a weekly basis will offer lunchtime language lessons amongst many other events.
You will be joining a team that is at the beginning of a journey migrating on prem infrastructure to public cloud. The experience and knowledge you will have for this role will be;
- Supporting and maintening a ESX 6.0+ VMWare virtualised environment
- Supporting and maintaining Windows server 2003 - 2012 R2 (Support/Patching/maintenance)
- Managing Veeam backup instances and tape archiving
- Managing and maintaining Exchange server 2010
- ITIL Certification
- Experince with Powershell
- Experience with Atlassian suite (Confluence/Jira/BitBucket)
- Experience working within Agile practices, particularly SCRUM/Kanban
If you have the experience and keen are keen to move into this System Administrator oppourtunity, APPLY NOW!
Apply for this job