Service Delivery Manager
£40,000 - £45,000
Commutable from Milton Keynes, Bedford, Stevenage, Luton
Are you an ITIL qualified Service Delivery Manager who wants to help shape a company’s future, while continuing and enhancing the delivery of a high quality service, which this company has become synonymous for? Do you have the ability to speak with clients, understand their needs and translate these in to processes and procedures to make sure the clients IT needs are delivered? IF so, then I have a fantastic opportunity for you. This role would be joining a growing, Microsoft Gold partner who are looking for you to join and represent the service they deliver. You will be working with clients across a variety of sectors, from national multisite companies to local single site firms, all of which expect and deserve excellent service, building & maintaining strong stakeholder relationships. This is working for a well-respected, highly technical supplier who are constantly utilising the latest trends and technologies.
For this role you will show & demonstrate excellence with;
- Delivery of services across multiple projects
- Problem Solving & strong stakeholder management
- Keeping calm during critical times, while also delivering on the companies methodologies.
- Able to follow, contribute, deliver and document to the Standard Operating Procedure of company.
- Client facing experience.
- Understand current and future Microsoft technologies
- Manage, mentor & inspire a team, within a matrix environment.
You will be able to work in very impressive, modern, technical offices, with a rural feel.
This role won't be around for long, so you should apply immediately for consideration and to learn more. Email you CV straight away.
Apply for this job