Job descriptionMaterials Coordinator
Tuesday - Saturday 6am to 3pm
Do you have experience working with SAP in a Food Manufacturing environment?
Are you confident in Excel formulations and data?
Production Planner required for a food manufacturing company with a strong presence in the UK's chilled and frozen division, you will work as a team of two from Tuesday to Saturday, you will be required to manage the sales and order processing for the site; ensuring that all production activities are scheduled in a timely manner to fulfil customer demand and maintain 100% service level. Schedule the short life ingredients to ensure availability in accordance with the production plan.
To be successful in your role you will be responsible for:
- Manage S&OP to ensure correct & timely completion of customer orders. Ensure correct use of SAP for all planning and scheduling functions with focus on parked and blocked invoices
- Take primary ownership to schedule the short life ingredients to ensure availability in accordance with the production plan.
- Take primary ownership to plan and schedule the frozen output of the plant and liaise between the commercial and production teams
- To act as key liaison point between sales and ops to address fluctuation in order volume.
Your key skills & qualifications:
- Experience with either SAP or ERP systems
- Experience working with short shelf life ingredients
- Strong Excel skills
This is a permanent full time role working Tuesday to Saturday, if you are available and looking for a position within a Food Manufacturing Planning department apply now.