Job descriptionSenior IT Project Manager
Suffolk based (Remote working with monthly visits to office required)
£40,000 - £50,000
My client are currently looking for a Senior IT Project Manager to work on key projects, contributing to projects within their current transformation portfolio, focussing across IT/System/Solution - change projects. You will be leading project business cases, project scope, GAP analysis, capturing requirements and working with stakeholders on problems and solutions.
In managing the projects from start to finish, you will lead on projects delivering new process, user applications, systems capability and integration as well as system/stakeholder reporting.
- IT / Business related degree
- Project management / Programme manager certifications
- ITIL Foundation
- Delivering digital, IT and operational solutions such as CRM
- Leading projects autonomously
- Proven track record of significant contributions
- Budget management
- MS Project or VISIO
- Agile PM tools
- Self starter and self manager
- Understanding of data protection and cyber security
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!