Job descriptionRole: Senior Pre Sales Project Manager (End to End) - Bids
We have a fantastic opportunity to join one of our major clients within the Utilities and Energy sector.
This role fits a Strong Senior Bids Project Manager or/and A Senior Consultant that specialises in Pre Sales, Tenders, Bids and that has a experience dealing with major stakeholders.
The role will be for a minimum of 6 months but likely to go on further.
Remote until July.
Day rate - £700+ per day depending on experience.
This role falls outside IR35
- End-to-end pre-sales project management across client internal and external organisations, focused towards delivering proposals and pitches to key stakeholders.
- Support our clients senior management team in developing storyboards and presentations
- Work across a number of different stakeholder groups to develop business cases and financial offer around energy solutions
- Lead preparation of proposals, RFP and RFI responses as needed
- Lead in development of business development related marketing collateral such as case studies and white papers
- Miscellaneous Pre-Sales and Sales related activities
- Business case and value proposition development
- Project Management (especially Agile project management)
- Pre-sales consulting
- Bid / proposal management
- Developing business model & customer canvas
- Strong consulting background
- Experience as pre-sales lead, driving bid and proposal work from start to finish
- Senior Project management experience
- High decorum, ability to structure work for senior stakeholders and co-ordinate work across organisations
- Exceptional influencing skills, working with teams that don't report into you directly
- Experience in energy/utility sector