Job descriptionHere at Cooper Lomaz, we have a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and exciting company based in Beccles, where continued progressive development is rife. Our client is a small business working on exciting projects for a whole host of industries, ranging from components for the Red bull F1 team to antennae for satellites in space. If you're looking for a new opportunity offering you a varied and interesting work life, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Our client is looking for a highly competent CNC milling programmer with prior experience in setting, operating, and programming Doosan DNM mills (other milling experience will be considered). The company currently use OneCNC software (full training provided, although previous CAD experience is essential).
Other duties include the preparation for future projects when appropriate, the management of company tools, the gathering of materials and components and maintenance and good housekeeping of the working environment.
Reporting to general management you will:
• Have previous CNC experience including programming, setting and operating of CNC mills.
• Possess good communication skills allowing clear and concise communication between the team and management.
• Experience in reading and understanding engineering drawings and being able to apply correct engineering methods to achieve the end result
• Willingness to work alone producing engineered parts to company deadlines
• The ability to demonstrate sound milling knowledge and experience when required
Alongside the everchanging and dynamic work environment the company are also offering a highly competitive salary for the current market place with the option of paid overtime. They also boast a strong benefit package.
For this role the standard hours of work are 40 hours per week:
Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 17:00 and Friday 08:00 - 15:30 (flexible options available)
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you have the required skill set, then please apply with your latest CV or call Josh to discuss further