Job descriptionBusiness Development Executive
£22,000 - £30,000 + Commission + Quarterly Bonus + Financial Partnership Plan
Following a strong start to 2022, Cooper Lomaz is looking for highly motivated Business Development professionals to join our team in Norwich. If you have experience within B2B business development, are ambitious and hardworking then we want to speak with you!
Formed in 1990, and with offices in Norwich and London, Cooper Lomaz is one of the largest independent recruitment businesses in East Anglia. With a long history of working with the very best companies and candidates in the region, we have now successfully expanded our offering into the European market.
As part of our plans to progress in 2022, we are now looking for a number of people to join our high-performing team. In this role you will get to work with a fantastic, supportive team, and one of the best billing Manager's around in the market. This is the perfect environment for somebody looking to develop their career to thrive.
We are looking for people who are passionate about selling and providing a great service. You will be a natural communicator and someone that is able to build long-standing relationships. We offer a fun, yet professional sales environment which in turn creates a positive and energetic atmosphere in the office for you to thrive.
The role will primarily be about engaging, and speaking to new and existing clients about their requirements, finding the best solutions for them and managing the sales process from start to finish. With a large amount of warm clients, this role is not just about cold calling all day every day! The key to success within this role is engaging with existing and potential customers via Social Media, using innovative techniques to build awareness and your exceptional communication skills to convert sales.
What's on Offer:
- A great basic salary with a commission scheme that rewards your individual performance
- An amazing quarterly bonus scheme to enhance your financial reward
- Our Financial Partnership Plan - designed to create an additional lump sum for those big purchases in life!
- An award-winning training programme, and dedicated time for you to develop both personally and professionally
- Big incentives such as trips to Royal Ascot, Paris, Spain, Barbados and more!
- Breakout area with pool tables, drinks fridges and more
- Health & Wellbeing programme loaded with additional benefits to support you
- Structured career paths with clear targets so you can keep progressing at your own pace
- A supportive culture and leadership team who will do all they can to help you succeed
If you are looking for a sales environment in which you can truly thrive then do not hesitate to apply now!
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships