Job descriptionJob Title - Production Operative
Location - Thetford, Norfolk
Salary - DOE
Shift Pattern - 4 on/ 4 off rotating shift pattern - 6am > 18:00pm & 18:00pm > 06:00am.
Would you like to work for one of Europe's biggest pet food manufacturers? I have an exciting opportunity to join one of my clients as a Production Operative.
• Control the grinding/ milling systems via PC programs
• Operate the systems in a productive manor to ensure that there is always enough material for production
• Ensure the product is made to the required specification
• Always follow the correct formulation's
• Check the labelling on the bags, and scan into the correct locations
The ideal candidate will -
• Able to use computers and scanners
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong attention to detail
• Analytic skills
• Pivot Steer Forklift licence (desirable not essential)
• Driver (due to location)
• Employee discount scheme
• Quarterly attendance bonus
If you are looking for a new role, and think this is the role for you, APPLY NOW!
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships