Senior International Supply Chain, Sourcing, Procurement, Logistic, Project Management & Category Management professional who throughout her career spanning 25 years has gained excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels, especially when establishing a rapport with colleagues and external contacts.
A proven Procurement Manager etc. with a record of driving down cost, material supply management, strategic planning, continuously improving purchasing processes with Lean Six Sigma tools and developing successful teams in fast-paced R&D, manufacturing and retail environments. Demonstrated experience in new product development over 19 years in an engineering environment, retail business, change management, demand forecasting & project management.
An influential leader, who has strong administration and organisational skills, having consistently brought about positive change through collaboration with stakeholders and suppliers. Contractually and commercially astute with extensive knowledge of modern procurement, material management, demand forecasting, engineering change management and production principles. A skilled negotiator with a strategic approach and category management experience. A strategic, analytical, tactical and innovative lateral thinker with strong ability to understand overall business needs, commitment to deliver sustainable efficient results within organization and constant improvements towards purchasing excellence.
An individual who is a target driven, value driven, forward thinking, fast learner and self-starter. High level of attention to detail, ability to lead multiple projects to meet tight deadlines & targets and always stay positive. Strong customer service and very passionate about continuous improvement, employee engagement and process control. Good working knowledge of ERP and advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Continuously drove cost efficiency, achieving cost savings over USD580, 000 in 1999.
- Dramatic negotiations, achieved extra 0.3% cost down that lower than the category annual negotiation target in 2007.
- Creatively saved delivery lead time 5 days by optimising the supply chain solution in 2008.
- Successfully led 18 cross-functional team members at 3 global sites to global launch 13 models of mobile phone and 5 core platforms during 2006-2016, achieved the deliverable results on time at the lowest cost with good quality. Among them, total 8 projects won Annual President Award. Our great team work (Sweden, Japan & China) rose the company global smart phone market share to Top 3-5 during 2006- 2010.
- Graduated from University of International Economic & Business, major in Accounting