Highly skilled and experienced multi skilled engineer with a wealth of experience across manufacturing and food backgrounds. Now at a point in his career where he is looking for a day’s only role, he is looking for a position where he can further develop his skills whilst putting those he had already developed to good use.
Having spent 8 years working for Greencore, he is no stranger to the FMCG and Food manufacturing environment and has a strong working knowledge of both mechanical and electrical procedures within this setting. He has demonstrated experience in replacing and maintaining 3 phase induction motors, AC servo motors, drivers, gearboxes, pumps and associated machinery and mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems.
On the electrical side he has experience in fault finding and replacement of electrical and electronic components including heaters, thermocouples, modulation valves, encoders, weigh cells, PLC cards, HMI touchscreens and various types of sensors and wiring as well as PCB component replacing and soldering.
He is available with 1 months’ notice and lives in Downham Market with access to his own car, he is happy to commute up to 40 minutes.
- Proficient in pre-planned and reactive maintenance with extensive expertise in fault finding and rectification on electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Effective planner, organiser & risk evaluator of variable job tasks whether working alone, as a team or in liaison with other trades.
- Experienced in design, installation, preventative and reactive maintenance, fault finding, test & inspection.
- Ability to interpret electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematic diagrams as well as ladder logic.
- Process control published in either languages, English, German, Italian or Danish.
- Good communication skills at all levels with the ability to quickly produce ideas and solutions on-the-fly under stressful environments and conditions.
- Transferable engineering skills applicable to diverse industries and applications.
- In-depth experience of a stringent quality system and health & safety requirements.
- 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
- C&G 2360 - Part 1 & 2
- EMTA Performing Engineering Operations - Level 2
- EMTA Electrotechnical Services - Level 3
- AM2 Practical Assessment
- INTACS Mitsubishi FX. A & Q Series PLC - Level 1
- WATA Electrical Safety Awareness
- ECS Health & Safety
- H&S in the Workplace - Level 2
- COSHH Principles - Level 2
- Food Safety for Manufacturing - Level 2
- Alchem - Legionella Awareness
- Alchem - Awareness Training for Duty Holders & Responsible Persons Duties
- Fire Safety - Level 2
- Landmark - The Landmark Forum
- Landmark - Advanced Communication
- Landmark - Leadership Program
- Landmark - Power to Create