1st line support engineer
Bury St Edmunds
£19,000 to £22,000
Cooper Lomaz are working with an exciting client, going through a growth phase, who are looking for an experienced 1st line support technician to join the internal team in Bury St Edmunds. The successful candidate will provide 1st line hardware and software support to the internal users, working proactively with the other members of the team, escalting as required. You will be working within a ticketing system, ensuring all tickets are logged accurately and within agreed SLAs. You will provide responsive and professional support, undertaking system checks and upgrades as required.
• Providing end-user, desktop support
• Supporting and maintaining Office 365
• Setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops
• Installing authorized software on laptops and desktops
• Troubleshoot desktop and system problems, diagnose and solve hardware/software issues.
• Supporting users on both Hardware & Software
• Anti-Virus installation on desktops & laptops
• Active Directory administration
• Office 365 administration
• Sophos administration
• Network troubleshooting, TCP/IP and general WAN/LAN troubleshooting
• Comptia A+/Network+/Cloud+
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a helpdesk position, and will have excellent customer service skills.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join an in-house support team then APPLY NOW!
Apply for this job