IT Services Manager / Team Leader
Near Bar Hill
Cooper Lomaz Recruitment are exclusively partnered with a client based near Bar Hill who are recruiting a rare and exciting opportunity to join a business to Lead a team of 10-15 Support Engineers and act as a delivery escalation point. This is outstanding opportunity to stamp your style on an established team where you can implement processes to enhance the support services the team are offering and you will have ambitions to improve standards and delivery.
The successful candidate will manage and lead the IT services team via structured methodologies that you deem best to promotes customer satisfaction where you will become a primary point of contact for escalations, infrastructure architecture and end user / customer delivery. You will be directly responsible ensuring all work undertaken by the individual and the team is to the highest possible standards whilst being a go to person for technical support guidance in the team. The successful candidate will have proven experience proactively advising stakeholders and customers on best IT practice, new systems, equipment then taking this through to managing the team delivering the infrastructure or project. Ideally you will have some experience dealing with clients pre-sales and post-delivery however it is essential you have the ability to work alongside customers to find the best solution to a problem.
The appointed candidate will have a wealth of hands on experience but this role is leadership focused where you will lead a team by example and delegate work accordingly. Ideally you will have commercial experience focusing on technical project delivery and IT operations where you have managed projects from conception through to completion directing the team accordingly.
Qualifications & Key Qualities
• Proven experience working within Infrastructure, Support and Architecture
• Ability to lead / Manager a team of 10+ Support Engineers
• Formal reverent qualifications would be advantageous
• Strong all-round understanding of all the key products in the Microsoft portfolio
• Outstanding communication skills and the ability to explain IT solutions to board level
• Customer focused and determined to satisfy demanding clients
• Interest in the IT solutions marketplace and with the ability to implement new services
• A broad Software Application knowledge
• Enthusiasm and Vigour.
• Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Clean driving licence essential & willingness to operate on customer site.
Apply for this job